As previously explained, Logmyflight has now been online for almost a year and a half and to celebrate this new milestone, a brand new version of the website has just been pushed live for everyone. This second major update features an improved design, along with better loading times and several new features, such as:
- A new upgrade system and reduced prices for all the upgraded memberships.
- The possibility to keep track of the age of the aircrafts taken, along with the sequence numbers of your flights.
- When adding a flight, a new button will allow you to prefill some of the fields corresponding to the return-leg of your flight.
- A new button has been added, to animate your flights on several different vector maps.
- Four new achievements will be available for you to unlock.
- Improved password protection, on both the settings and data pages.
- The public reviews will now be linked to a single flight (meaning that when you modify your flight, you can modify the public review you left as well).
To celebrate the launch of this new version and the Cyber Monday, you can currently use both the CYBERFIRSTYEAR and CYBERLIFETIME discount codes to upgrade your account for 30% off the regular price. Hurry up though, since this offer is only valid until the first of December.